Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 362 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,231 ($3,632) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (38 minutes ago)