Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 512 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.844 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,448 ($4,084) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)