Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 353 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,398 ($3,657) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)