Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 552 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.857 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,114 ($3,632) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)