Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,238 (1,478,570 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)