Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,768 (1,810,139 Franc) in Grand Dakar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)