Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 326 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.038 EUR / KYD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 127% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,581 (CI$6,342) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)