Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 342 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.029 EUR / KYD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 125% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,850 (CI$5,686) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)