Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 696 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.039 EUR / KYD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 129% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,653 (CI$6,403) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)