Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 411 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.047 EUR / KYD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 131% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,014 (CI$5,744) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)