Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 892 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.055 EUR / KYD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 126% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,286 (CI$4,063) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)