Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 376 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,319 in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (2 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (26 minutes ago)