Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 262 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,863 in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (42 minutes ago)