Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03012 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,426 (80,541 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)