Cost of living comparison between Governador Valadares, Brazil and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26978 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,668 (R$ 6,182) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (30 minutes ago)