Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26575 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,847 (R$ 6,951) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (36 minutes ago)