Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28887 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,553 (R$ 8,836) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)