Cost of living comparison between Governador Valadares, Brazil and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29112 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,710 (R$ 9,307) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (33 minutes ago)