Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 412 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10536 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,621 (43,862 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (43 minutes ago)