Cost of living comparison between Gothenburg, Sweden and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 350 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10392 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 20% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,991 (28,780 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 160,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)