Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01644 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,477 (89,861 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)