Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01633 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,973 (120,820 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Agra costs ₨2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (18 minutes ago)