Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01282 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 59% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,284 (₨100,209) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)