Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03656 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 7% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,419 (66,150 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)