Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03139 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,281 (72,643 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $813 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Culiacán costs Mex$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)