Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,219 (﷼ 102,393,748) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)