Cost of living in Gombe, Nigeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00245 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gombe (Nigeria) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,835 (1,568,199 ₦) in Gombe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)