Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 7% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,903 (3,966,107 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 1 hour ago)