Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 15% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,209 (4,077,855 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,010 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)