Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00052 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,372 (4,585,322 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 30,495 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (43 minutes ago)