Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 389 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30340 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,031 (R$ 6,694) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (38 minutes ago)