Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 401 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27433 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,784 (R$ 10,149) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (41 minutes ago)