Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 430 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29073 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,956 (R$ 10,167) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Agra costs ₨2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (23 minutes ago)