Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 152 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23664 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,443 (10,326 zł) in Gliwice.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (25 minutes ago)