Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23327 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,693 (7,259 zł) in Gliwice.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,000 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,694 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Savannah, Georgia costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)