Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 888 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.142 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 17% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,383 (£2,961) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)