Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04990 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 72% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,054 (E£ 21,120) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £4.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 6,750 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (36 minutes ago)