Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05274 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 71% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,071 (E£ 20,311) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)