Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04629 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 73% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €799 (E£ 17,265) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Algiers costs 64,771 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 800 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs Bs 3.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Łódź costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)