Cost of living comparison between Giza, Egypt and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10042 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 51% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,518 (E£ 15,118) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 4.00 ман (about 2 hours ago)