Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 221 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,820 (COL$6,151,049) in Girardot.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)