Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 248 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,834 in Gijón.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)