Cost of living in Gibraltar vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 295 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.129 EUR / GIP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,553 (£2,261) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)