Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 165 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.119 EUR / GIP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,212 (£2,870) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Joinville costs R$ 90,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $950 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Barcelona costs €770 (about 2 hours ago)