Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.132 EUR / GIP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 25% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,386 (£2,992) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 80 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨400 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chengdu costs 元200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)