Cost of living comparison between Gibraltar and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.123 EUR / GIP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 25% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,921 (£3,490) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (28 minutes ago)