Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 294 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,149 in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sibiu costs 25 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (44 minutes ago)