Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 367 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,863 in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)