Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 264 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,013 in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)