Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 279 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 20% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,357 in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $75 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 35,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (37 minutes ago)