Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 286 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,617 in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Florianopolis costs R$ 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairns costs AU$30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)