Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01433 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 43% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,122 (₨148,117) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)