Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01331 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 50% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,504 (₨112,978) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (30 minutes ago)