Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00435 EUR / GYD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,053 (701,514 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)