Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00416 EUR / GYD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 7% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,792 (671,339 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (about 1 hour ago)