Cost of living comparison between Genoa, Italy and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 497 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,547 in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)