Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 707 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.854 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 105% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,146 (CHF 7,194) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,067 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 3 hours ago)