Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 170 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01844 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,036 (Php164,689) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)