Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 174 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01564 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,021 (Php129,218) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beersheba costs 10 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)