Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 122 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01548 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,883 (Php121,668) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)