Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 172 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01797 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,969 (Php109,551) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (39 minutes ago)