Cost of living comparison between General Santos City, Philippines and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 129 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01848 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,536 (Php137,255) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Riverside, California costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 20 ﷼ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $605 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mexicali costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)