Cost of living comparison between General Santos City, Philippines and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 183 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01877 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,080 (Php164,088) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)