Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 126 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01610 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,804 (Php112,062) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)