Cost of living in Gebze, Turkey vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.16489 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gebze (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,231 (7,468TL) in Gebze.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)