Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 453 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23459 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,597 (6,809 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)