Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 443 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22868 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,548 (6,770 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Budapest costs 440 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (27 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (35 minutes ago)