Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 579 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23447 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,846 (7,873 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.70 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (43 minutes ago)