Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 552 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23692 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,734 (7,321 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 400 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 2 hours ago)