Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25463 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,922 (7,549TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)