Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22145 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 43% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,420 (6,412TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)