Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10234 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 31% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,108 (40,144 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (29 minutes ago)