Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10150 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 27% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,315 (32,656 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Algiers costs 64,771 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 800 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs Bs 3.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Łódź costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)