Cost of living comparison between Gävle, Sweden and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10430 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 41% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,534 (33,886 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marbella costs €9,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Oporto costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 90₴ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chongqing costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)