Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10227 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 31% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,419 (33,427 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨220 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (about 1 hour ago)