Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09691 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,678 (37,956 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨26,429 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)