Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10341 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 34% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,352 (32,412 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)