Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,997 (1,309,032 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)