Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,069 (1,356,802 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ankara costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)