Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,785 (₩3,662,449) in Gangneung.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Novorossiysk costs руб 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $89 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)