Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,630 (₩3,564,821) in Gangneung.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (43 minutes ago)