Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 9% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,366 (₩3,049,631) in Gangneung.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (24 minutes ago)