Cost of living comparison between Gangneung, South Korea and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,335 (₩2,895,015) in Gangneung.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨2.00 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Birmingham costs £8 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥110 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)