Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 548 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,712 in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 700,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)