Cost of living comparison between Galway, Ireland and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 353 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,091 in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)