Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 507 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,105 in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)