Cost of living comparison between Gainesville, Florida, United States and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.891 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,918 ($3,273) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,300TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Iowa City, Iowa costs $0.01 (32 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Athens costs €0.75 (38 minutes ago)