Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.939 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,624 ($4,923) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)