Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 403 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08285 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,752 (P21,149) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (43 minutes ago)