Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 387 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08342 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,854 (P22,229) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,163 (about 1 hour ago)