Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08281 EUR / BWP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 418 prices entered by 29 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 24% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,437 (P17,359) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)