Cost of living comparison between Gaborone, Botswana and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 481 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08627 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,520 (P29,215) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)