Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 313 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08430 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,059 (P24,419) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 6,500,000 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)