Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 406 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08850 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,162 (P24,432) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)