Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 419 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09124 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,751 (P19,187) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (39 minutes ago)