Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.29121 EUR / TND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 67% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €753 (2,585 Dinar) in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 2 hours ago)