Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33541 EUR / TND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 66% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €974 (2,903 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,474 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Algiers costs 64,771 Dinar (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 800 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs Bs 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)