Cost of living comparison between Gabès, Tunisia and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40459 EUR / TND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 61% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €986 (2,438 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 500 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niagara Falls, New York costs $432 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zanzibar costs 10,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (about 2 hours ago)