Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 120 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40754 EUR / TND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 61% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €967 (2,372 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)