Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35229 EUR / TND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 65% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €976 (2,770 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)