Cost of living in Funafuti, Tuvalu, Tuvalu compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.642 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funafuti, Tuvalu (Tuvalu) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,235 (AU$3,482) in Funafuti, Tuvalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)