Cost of living in Funafuti, Tuvalu, Tuvalu vs Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.630 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funafuti, Tuvalu (Tuvalu) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,445 (AU$3,878) in Funafuti, Tuvalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨35,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)