Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00780 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,764 (¥610,760) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (33 minutes ago)