Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00831 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,131 (¥497,268) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$10,000,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (29 minutes ago)