Cost of living comparison between Funabashi, Japan and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00882 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 73% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,395 (¥611,712) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marbella costs €9,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Oporto costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 90₴ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chongqing costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)