Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00771 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,637 (¥471,901) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 2 hours ago)