Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00739 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,338 (¥451,488) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)