Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00750 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,310 (¥441,496) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)