Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24308 EUR / AED
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 20% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,600 (Dirham 14,811) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 10,000 ден (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (44 minutes ago)