Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23931 EUR / AED
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 17% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,345 (Dirham 9,801) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)