Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23074 EUR / AED
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,040 (Dirham 13,176) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (about 1 hour ago)