Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 365 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,670 in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)