Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,014 in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €13 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)