Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,508 in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)