Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,013 in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 700,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)