Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,961 in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)