Cost of living comparison between Freetown, Sierra Leone and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00017 EUR / SLL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,412 (20,150,126 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (27 minutes ago)