Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 465 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,836 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)