Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 591 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,781 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)