Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 603 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,333 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guntur costs ₨800 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (33 minutes ago)