Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 479 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,859 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 280 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (39 minutes ago)