Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 474 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,106 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)