Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 664 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,884 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)