Cost of living comparison between Frankfurt am Main, Germany and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 551 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,818 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)