Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08493 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 15% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,214 (P26,072) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)