Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08441 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 17% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,151 (P25,481) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (41 minutes ago)