Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08338 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,259 (P27,091) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)