Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08348 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 14% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,724 (P20,648) in Francistown.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)