Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26722 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,122 (R$ 7,943) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (about 1 hour ago)