Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 309 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24611 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,866 (R$ 7,580) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)