Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 421 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23453 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,398 (R$ 5,961) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)