Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25576 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,941 (R$ 7,589) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)