Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 185 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26140 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,112 (R$ 8,081) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)