Cost of living comparison between Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29514 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,405 (R$ 8,150) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)