Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 197 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26771 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,041 (R$ 7,624) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,321 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 10,000,000 ₩ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,474 (about 2 hours ago)