Cost of living comparison between Foshan, China and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13373 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,184 (元16,330) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasov costs 18 lei (3 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Alicante costs €1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)