Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12694 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,735 (元13,667) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mecca costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 18,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)