Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13711 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,662 (元19,417) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)