Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 852 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27287 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,458 (R$ 9,007) in Fortaleza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)