Cost of living in Fort Worth, Texas, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 603 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.835 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort Worth, Texas (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,390 ($4,059) in Fort Worth, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)