Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.643 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,145 (C$4,893) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (about 2 hours ago)