Cost of living comparison between Fort St. John, Canada and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.675 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,329 (C$6,414) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belém costs R$ 80,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Havana costs 2,400 CUC (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9,999 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €26 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)