Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.655 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 14% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,077 (C$4,698) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $30 (39 minutes ago)