Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.665 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 4% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,612 (C$3,928) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (28 minutes ago)