Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.682 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,002 (C$4,402) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)