Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.661 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 20% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,771 (C$4,196) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)